HADDON HAMMER 2015
The 2015 Haddon Hammer on Sundar February 1st was a huge success with more than 230 rowers from 12 clubs. Medal winners are listed below along with the winning team boats. Click on Results tab for complete race results.
1. Annelise Rowling / Haddonfield Crew Club 07:59.8
2. Faith Bonett / Moorestown High School/ Rowing Club 08:04.3
3. Isabella Malesh / Moorestown High School/ Rowing Club 08:12.8
1. Angus Gaffney / Moorestown High School/ Rowing Club 07:18.6
2. Joe DiMarino / Moorestown High School/ Rowing Club 07:26.3
3. Alek Kawczynski / Haddonfield Crew Club 07:40.9
Womens Jr Ltwt
1. Ally Jordan / Moorestown High School/ Rowing Club 08:06.5
2. Maryam Montilla / Moorestown High School/ Rowing Club 08:11.8
3. Elina Kommedal / Haddonfield Crew Club 08:12.3
Mens Jr Ltwt
1. Blaize Giangiulio / Haddonfield Crew Club 06:54.8
2. Brent Jones / Moorestown High School/ Rowing Club 07:10.7
3. Ethan Williams / Moorestown High School/ Rowing Club 07:12.6
Womens Jr Open
1. Richie Costa Holy Spirit High School 07:22.7
2. Abigail McCollough Moorestown High School/ Rowing Club 07:37.1
3. Christine Castorino Haddonfield Crew Club 07:51.0
Mens Jr Open
1. Alexander Hedge / Mountain Lakes Rowing Club 06:24.4
2. Ryan Springer / Haddon Township Crew Club 06:29.7
3. Lachlan Mersky / Haddonfield Crew Club 06:39.7
Womens Coxswain (1000m)
1. Erica McCaughey / Haddonfield Crew Club 04:25.2
2 Sophie Pancoast / Haddonfield Crew Club 04:28.0
3. Rose Van Sciver / Doane Academy 04:30.6
Haddon Hammer Award
Team Boat / Boys: Moorestown
Team Boat / Girls: Haddonfield
Haddon Hammer is an indoor rowing competition sponsored by the Haddon Township Crew Club.
All races are 2,000 meters and are done Concept 2 Ergometers.
Doors open at 7am. Races begin at 8am.
Schedule and Heat Sheets
Click here below to view pdf of schedule and heat sheets.
Pre-purchase a new Concept2 model D Ergometer with PM4 Monitor to be taken home at the end of the event at a discounted price. Price $825. This is a great opportunity to have your very own indoor rowing machine at a heavily discounted price. $100 deposit required to reserve machine. For details email Kurt Schneider (firstname.lastname@example.org).
E-Mail us with subject line “Haddon Hammer" to HTcrewclub@gmail.com or coach Gregg Francis at email@example.com. Thanks
Visit the team's Shutterfly account to view all images from the event.